With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for someone who can design and implement a scheduler & batch (ETL) approach
1) Some jobs will be scheduled as per the time and some will have successor/predecessor conditions
2) We need to take backup of certain tables to keep them as per the date partitions
3) for certain tables we need to take a count of tables for trend monitoring
4) we want to keep a count of certain table columns by date for trend monitoring
5) we need to take periodic backup of database and store a snapshot
6) we want to take data from certain tables/files/APIs and do some processing and then load them back into some other tables. (We can also execute some database sql job that can do the same, but that job will need to be called from somewhere)
7) like this there might be more jobs in future
8) jobs might connect to Database, RESTful APIs, SFTP/SSH connections, Queues etc to pull or push the data
9) the jobs will have to run on Unix. We don't want to use raw cron jobs, but some sort of...
Sign in or Register to see more