With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like to redesign the DSLR camera padding box used in camera bags.
The problems with the current camera padding boxes:
- padding box is stiff and thick
- velcro is used which is very annoying to adjust divider sizes
- padding dividers often form squares whereas the lenses are round, which leads to space wastage overall
While I have sourced for foam padding to be used which is much thinner and more flexible, I would need help in the actual redesign of the padding box system to be fit into the bags that I have designed.
I believe this will really change the way the industry works and empower photographers to fully utilise their bags and space in the best possible way.
To this end, I would need your assistance in:
- design of the DSLR camera padding box system
- tech specs for prototype making and mass production
I will be happy to send you more details in a brief if we do get to work together on this.
Thank you very much!
Sign in or Register to see more