The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This works is only for experience RF engineer designer. Bluetooth 2441 Mhz
I need a design of conjugate Impedance matching networks between the output of BC5 to the input of cc2591.
1. I will be using cc2530_cc2591 SDK 100% completely, Same PCB material. in a way BC5 will replace the cc2530.
2. BC5 output is BC5 (34 + j72)
3. cc2591 input is (105+j35)
4. The offer has to include the pi , T network or the use of inner cc2529 balun. And the TXLINE micro-stripe between components with calculation.
The final work need to be ready to our PCB layout with all calculation to be examine. I just need electronic schematic design.
5. I will need to see a photo, JPG prof-of-concept design before I will grant the project to the RF designer, with explanation which RF application he used.
6. All data sheet, SDK, PCB will be used is at [obscured] /rf/
7. BC5 and BC3 has same complex impedance output.
8. Please do not file proposal If you didn't do RF project for conjugate Impeda...
Sign in or Register to see more