With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a slider that I can use in a web form, that allows users to choose a value between multiple values.
It must have the following properties:
1. Allows the user to choose between ratings from -100 to +100
2. Has shading
3. Has a legend (numbers displayed above the selector)
4. Defaults at 0
5. Is easy to use
6. Has a dotted line between the numbers (legend) and the slider itself, representing the units on the continuous scale.
7. The actual slider element overlaps over the dotted line or the numbers so that it is clear what is being selected
8. A live number displaying what the slider is currently on.
Attached to this proposal is an example image to illustrate the sort of think that I am looking for. It should look more modern that this though.
What you need to send for this project:
- Files with code needed to display the slider
- Help getting it into my Mechanical Turk project (should be easy to do this, but just in case I have trouble I would like support using ...
Sign in or Register to see more