With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need someone to produce the backend DAOs that do CRUD operations to a MySQL database, using the Spring JDBCTemplate framework.
I will provide:
- MySQL EER Diagram, and script to create the schema tables (all the PK and FK relationships are already done)
- the model POJOs, ie. beans (there are 11 of them)
- the DAO method signatures that I need for the CRUD operations
- SVN repository where there already exists a simple application so that you can start coding write away
With the above provided information, you should be able to:
1. create the 11 model POJOs, ie. beans
2. create the implementation classes for the CRUD operations on those beans (I will provide which beans require which operations in an Excel document
3. update the Spring configuration file
Essentially someone to do what is in this example ( [obscured] /2009/08/29/easy-jdbc-using-spring/) but for all of my 11 beans of which have relationships to each other.
This application will soon have a front-end GWT compon...
Sign in or Register to see more