The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would need to develop a custom website / portal that would allow to pull usage statistics from the OnApp could controller and create comprehensive billing reports and invoices.
OnApp 2.3 API will be used in order to pull individual user statistics such as hours of RAM, HDD, traffic, etc. Those values will then be presented in a user friendly way, for example in form of a report listing the Virtual machine and associated amount of dollars.
The portal will has similar functionality to the OnApp Hostbill or WHCMS modules.
Clients should have the ability to:
- view the services they are subscribed to (e.g. Cloud Hosting)
- view usage statistics for each virtual machine
- view monthly outstanding / paid bills
- generate html / pdf invoices
- pay via credit card using one of the popular payment gateways
The web portal can have a minimalist design such as this web page: [obscured] /images/white/services/ec-firewall.png
Sign in or Register to see more