With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a smart web form, which is called with a handful of parameters (token/id, url of an downsized image, language) which uses this information to ask the following fields from the viewer:
- Display the downsized image
- Title (run spell-check based on language)
- Keywords (auto-complete entries and only allow words from a controlled vocabulary) [ [obscured] /]
- Description (run a spell-check based on language)
- Is the location relevant [yes, no, inside]
- How many people are in the image
- Anything offending in this image?
Pass through the id and POST to a URL.
* Good looking, simple but professional design
* If possible all in one page/file (is this possible?)
Added 2 FEB 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Actually the URL is just going to be a filename to be passed through to the form when called and then in the form you need to display the file (load image from source and display, build url using the filename). For...
Sign in or Register to see more