With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like to develop an interactive and educational HTML5 app first that will work well on desktop web browsers as well as tablets. And then would like to convert that app into a mobile version using Phonegap for both iPhone and Android.
We can design for the tablet form factor first and then have a responsive design for mobile screens.
The application will call for about 5 screen templates and then a few variations of each, as outlined below:
1. Splash screen + login screen
2. Home screen + menu + settings
3. Characters discovery screen (tiles interface + carousel interface screens)
4. Individual character screen (full screen character + description + object highlight views)
5. Individual object screen (object + details view)
The app will be about teaching children about various characters. I want to present them with a way to browse all the characters and then select one to learn more. Each character will have a short description and some details like their bio + special...
Sign in or Register to see more