With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We want a web app developed, preferably in Ruby on Rails, that will automate some of our current manual payroll processes.
Our company supplies security services to approx 23 venues. We have approximately 50-60 active employees working in those venues each week.
The current manual process is:
- each venue keeps a written timesheet of hours worked by our employees.
- at the end of each week the individual employee hours for each shift is added up, as is the total hours worked at each venue.
- each employee can have their own rate of pay and can be paid a different rate depending on the day of the week and the type of day
- for example; employee1 may be on $22 mon-fri; $25 sat-sun and $35 public holidays
- each venue can have their own charge rate and be charged a different rate depending on the day of the week and type of day
- for example; venue1 may be charged $30 mon-sat; $32 sun; $40 public holidays
- the hours from each timesheet are currently recorded in a xls spreads...
Sign in or Register to see more