The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an experience Rails developer to help us enhance our blog/catalog which is currently deployed as an alpha release.
The blog is published via our in-house developed publishing system however this job is for the web front-end, not the publishing system.
Please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
1. Extensive experience of working with Rails (with references)
2. Experience in securing and performance tuning Rails apps
3. Experience with Devise, Paperclip (or similar gems)
5. Must be able to performance tune SQL queries
You will be required to do the following:
1. Review the current Alpha release and tighten/clean up the code
2. Implement identified enhancements which will include things such as improving Member profile pages, preference pages, generating daily emails, alerts etc to the members.
3. Create, maintain and turn-over well documented source code at the end of the assignment
Sign in or Register to see more