The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Assembla is seeking a talented, enthusiastic and self-directed technologist to help explain and promote our products to software developers. We want someone who is excited about development tools, likes working with software developers, has some marketing experience, and wants to make an impact on the software development industry.
• Create documentation, reference materials, FAQ's, blog posts, and newsletters
• Develop tutorial videos and presentations of product features and enhancements
• Engage with customers to better understand how to explain our products
• Develop templates for different use cases and customer scenarios
• Excellent writing and communication skills with experience in software development
• Experience working with startups, developer communities or open source communities.
• Understanding of software development tools and methodologies
• Experience writing and publishing user guides, social media content or technical documen...
Sign in or Register to see more