With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Trans-Asia is one of Japan's leading translation companies. We are building an online service for our translation client, which will enable them to get an automatic quotation on documents they upload, place an order, manage the order, receive their work, and manage their account. The application needs to communicate effectively with our in-house intranet.
Considerable work has already been done on this application, and a working model can be seen online at beta.qwiktrans.com.
We require a skilled developer to:
1. Assess the project and the work already done.
2. Identify and/or fix known and unknown bugs and issues.
3. Complete ver. 1.0 of the application.
4. Provide support for going live an ongoing maintenance support.
5. Continue to work with us on future versions of the application.
The key challenge in the first version is to quote successfully on Office and other documents uploaded by the client, identifying languages, producing accurate word counts (on which the quote will...
Sign in or Register to see more