With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Development of a LaTEX custom chapter style
I need a custom chapter style for the document I am working on. Currently the headings are formated with fancychap - Bjarne style. Based on the Bjarne style a custom chapter style needs to be developed. fancychap formating will be disabled and the custom style will be used instead.
* thechapter is not to be written in words use numbers instead on one line (e.g. CHAPTER 1)
* All headings have to use a custom sans-serif font
* I added the custom font to the LaTEX build and it works as desired
* I managed to extract the Bjarne related formating into bookchap.sty. If I use the style it breaks the layout. Then the headings are placed about 1inch to low.
* Not all headings use the custom font yet
* The title page does not use the custom font yet
* At the beginning this looked like a task I could manage but as it turns out my LaTEX knowledge is not deep...
Sign in or Register to see more