With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The description below give enough information for prospective developers to assess the quantum of work and capabilities required. However, before we enter into any technical discussions, the prospective developer will have to sign a non disclosure and no compete agreement.
1) Log in screen and validation with the server.
2) Use a web service to update records in a table in a SQL Lite database. There are about 15 fields to be updated. These will be in encrypted form. You need to decrypt them using a secret passkey and store them in another encrypted form in SQL Lite.
3) These records will be displayed in views (totally 6 views).
4) On opening a record, the fields of that record will be displayed in a form. Based on xml content in one of the fields, some inputs will be captured and stored.
5) Use a web service to update records that have been changed in point 4.
6) One configuration screen to capture various parameters - Auto Sync on/off, frequency of auto sync.
7) Writing a sche...
Sign in or Register to see more