The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Boston, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A Cambridge, MA consulting startup founded by MIT alum is looking for digital ASIC designers who can digest the RTL code of a RISC processor and isolate specific features.
* Reside in the greater Boston area.
* The work is part-time. Commit 3 weekdays/week for 6-8 weeks starting mid-November.
* Have implemented large digital ASICs and comfortable with industry tools.
* Be proficient in UNIX scripts.
* Enjoy problem solving: you'll be using tools to search for a needle in a haystack.
Sign in or Register to see more