With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
For a new brand my company is developing I would like to receive bids for a 'Digital' Brand Guidelines document.
I am looking for a document that includes the following:
- Typography (2 fonts, preferably choosen from google webfonts or alternative free webfont hosting. If font needs to be purchased keep webfont licensing under $100 total or provide a strong case for decision)
- Color Pallette (2 primary colors + 5 Secondary colors, I like greens and blues)
- Photographic style guide (think HDR images)
- Some copy that explains the brand's 'tone' or voice.
- 2 versions, one long for use in a navigation bar/header, another square for use in social profile pictures
- One initial landing page. Can be coded using HTML/CSS or mocked up using photoshop/illustrator. I like to work with twitter's bootstrap if you prefer to use html.
The new brand will be a b2b digital agency specifically serving higher end hotels & resorts. The look should feel fresh and relaxing, and conv...
Sign in or Register to see more