With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like you to review the Texas Instruments MSP430RF2500.
The review should ensure the following can be provided:
I would like this device to be configured to recieve a 0-2.5V 60hz AC signal. (10bit adc @ 100ksps),
scale the value based on the temperature (onboard temp sensor),
digital radio it to another RF2500,
the second rf2500 will then output the same (scaled) analog signal.
The units will need to have an easy way to uniquely link the two "matched" units. The units will need to work as matched units in the prescense of other similar units. (I.E. there could be many sets in the same location).
Basically, I need you to
1) setup the ADC (10 bit, 10ksps minimum, 0-2.5VAC in) 2 channels
2) setup the digital radio transmit (unique id)
3) setup temp sensor
4) scale ADC based on temp sensor value
6) setup recieve radio (from a unique id transmitter)
7) recieve ADC data from unit 1
8) DAC data 0-2.5VAC out, 2 channels
I will want the ...
Sign in or Register to see more