The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Create a Semantic Map of consumer search behavior (keyword-based research)
to guide the prioritization of content development and revenue opportunities.
• Leverage the Semantic Map to create a prioritized traffic and revenue generation
plan for UniversalSeniorLiving.com.
• Set benchmarks for traffic and revenue, then develop projections for the next 12
months, broken down into 90-day increments.
• Consult us on how best to have the site laid-out/designed to facilitate traffic to flow through the site with the ultimate goal of having a purchase be made or a search for a provider (the site has already been built and launched and receiving traffic)
• Phase 1: Consumer Behavior Research
o Develop a “Semantic Map” for Universal Senior Living
Conduct in-depth keyword/concept research across all of Universal Senior Livings key categories.
Organize the keywords/concepts into a hierarchical, visual map based on search volume that clearly demonstrates how site content should be organ...
Sign in or Register to see more