The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a direct sales marketing engine and we need to increase the efficacy of the email messages, the mini site click through rate and conversion ratio.
We want someone to prove themselves with results. I have this listed as 15 hours but if we are getting results it can be much more than that. The copy must be effective and constantly improving. Someone willing to look at the results objectively and find ways to improve them.
- Create email marketing strategies and campaigns to reach out to new users and reengage existing customers
- Compose email-friendly designs following best practices for customer acquisition with our team.
- Compile reports and analytics using key success metrics
- Identify and develop promotion strategies for new products, features and announcements
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Manage email and database marketing tools
- Primary skills: Email Marketing
Sign in or Register to see more