With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm a sysadmin and am a beginner developer in python, jquery and django. I'm looking to develop a webapp using django and object-oriented design principles. The last two times I struggled mightily with deploying the app to production.
This time I want to setup my dev environment correctly so that I can deploy without tears.
I'm looking for someone who is:
1. 2-3 years of experience building django web apps.
2. Can help me formulate the design in terms of object-oriented design principles.
3. Can get me started on unit-testing so that my app is tested as I build it.
4. Can help to setup postgres in dev and prod env
5. Can coach me and provide written instructions if needed.
I can connect via Skype/phone and email.
Sign in or Register to see more