With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an *experienced* Android app developer to build a simple prototype app that:
- when launched, the user will see a toggle switch "Toggle Google DNS" with an on/off switch. By default, this should be set to off.
- If toggled on, the app should set the users DNS servers to Google's public DNS servers 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- this should work for users on 3G/4G and on wifi
- this should work for users on dynamic or static IPs
- this should work for NON-rooted phones **IMPORTANT**
- the app should set itself as a service so that when the phone restarts, the DNS servers are reactivated against the current "Toggle Google DNS" settings.
With your bid, please submit how you would accomplish this (no code submit necessary)
Sign in or Register to see more