The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Washington, DC area, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Washington, DC area-- local candidates preferred
Experienced videographer needed on a full-time basis, from mid-February through late May, to document a school turnaround project. You will:
- film lessons in schools
- film interviews with students, teachers, administrators, and community leaders
- develop documentary-style videos of career topics and lesson delivery
- edit the footage you collect into short, documentary-style videos (for a good
example of a school-based video, see
The candidate we select will:
- have a strong portfolio of documentary-style videos
- be flexible, collaborative, and interested in learning
- interact comfortably with children and adults
- be willing and able to devote your full attention to this project for four months
- be willing to travel approximately two days per two-week period, to NJ, KY, OH
and possible elsewhere (w...
Sign in or Register to see more