With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need 6 high-quality dog food / nutrition articles on the topics listed below.
- 1,200-word minimum on each article (except 1 as noted below*).
- Highly original, no plagiarized content.
- Well researched from authoritative sources (not Wikipedia or eHow, for example). If you're the type that will call up a veterinarian or pet nutritionist to get some quotes for the story, then you're exactly what I'm looking for. But I understand that a significant amount of your material will come from authoritative online sources and books. Great. Just do not plagiarize words or ideas.
- Please break up the article with subheads. Bulleted lists and breakout boxes are nice too, when appropriate.
- Turnaround desired: 2-3 delivered within 1 week and the remainder due within 2 weeks.
I would prefer to hire someone who is a bit of an expert on pet nutrition. Tell me what sets you apart, and why you are qualified to write on these topics.
Standard boilerplate bids will be disregarded. Please be s...
Sign in or Register to see more