The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Are you a season Dolphin programmer who is well acquainted with Dolphin “block” structure and has the ability to make drastic custom changes? If you meet these criteria and enjoy challenges, please let me know your interest. The prospect programmer must also accept the following requirements:
• Willing to provide a completed Dolphin work sample demonstrating expertise
• Willing to work on a pay per work performed bases
• Willing to provide frequent updates regardless of completion
• Willing to work in a team environment and maintain flexibility
• Willing to continue work on project for the long-run or make necessary arrangement for transfer
• Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
Any and all work performed on any part (s) of this project belongs to the company (i.e. us—names are omitted to remain within the guidelines and policy of Freelancer)
DO NOT BID if any of the above requirements are in question. This is not...
Sign in or Register to see more