With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a simple script writing that will work on the Nodejitsu cloud (i.e. Node.js). Ideally, the script will use:
* Express, to handle requests
* gm ( [obscured] /aheckmann/gm), for going graphical manipulation
* request ( [obscured] /package/request)
The script should do the following:
1) Download an image from a remote server via a RESTful endpoint (i.e. GET /convert/<username>).
2) The script will download a 64x32 image (e.g. [obscured] /image/2Y3D1v2k1O3i)
3) The overall image will be converted to an image like this [obscured] /uOmVbU5.png, using this process: [obscured] /a/hfaqL
The process will involve cropping various parts of the image, flipping (mirroring) and in some instances switching positions. This is for Minecraft skins.
The service should:
1. Accept a GET request to /convert/<username>
2. Download and convert the image using the steps above.
3. Serve the resulting image back to the original GET request, formatted as a PNG.
Sign in or Register to see more