The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a writer who can write a series of dramatic short stories for a downloadable British-English-audiobook set I am planning to make.
My audience is English as a foreign-language learners (primarily, but by no means limited to, Japanese students) who are interested in British English, life in the UK and British culture.
Stories would have to
- Be written in good British English which is consistent across stories
- Be engaging and energetic, with highly dramatic/ emotional content (think soap-opera/ TV drama style)
- Be accessible to English language learners
I am looking for a writer who can
- Fulfill the above criteria
- Write regular stories (I would need to work how often out with the writer, as I am on a very tight budget)
- Can come up with their own ideas for engaging stories (I would like to work with the writer on this, at least initially)
- Can properly research their writing
Interested writers should contact me with a rough quote for a 500 word story.
Sign in or Register to see more