With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need an experienced Drupal developer (not theme designer) to check my Views configuration.
I have a View 'blog', displaying items of type Node. The Live Preview of the configuration displays correctly, but, the production website does not.
I am attempting to use a custom created Content Type called 'Blog Post' and the View for a customized Drupal blog.
The incorrectly working page is:
* Does not display 'Read more' link, yet, box is checked in the View
Added 14 SEP 2010, 15:16 PM EDT
Drupal Blog Actions Completed To Date:
* Attempted to use core blog module, but, didn't think it met my needs
* Created new content type -> blog_post
* Created new view -> blog
* Configure blog view with goal of it working similar to a WordPress listing of posts
* Would like to use Row Style: Nodes rather than Fields if possible
-> BUT, I am open to making it work the best way possible, just let me know...
Sign in or Register to see more