With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a developer with experience with the Drupal Forms API.
If you know these requirements it will be an easy job.
Requirements for you as a programmer:
- you are familiar with Drupal Forms API #states and Forms API ajax (#ajax)
- you know how to create a managed file uploader, save files to the Drupal system (as a temporary file) and apply Drupal Image styles (imagecache presets) to them.
- you know how to securely do all this (handling files, #ajax)
- you've worked with external API's before
Have a look at the attached mockup.
We want a simple image filtering tool that is built with the Drupal Forms API.
We want to do the image filters with
the PHP Library and code examples:
Requirements that cannot be easily deducted from the mockup:
- tabs 'info 1' and 'info 2' contain only text ('#type' => 'markup')
- uploading an image gives you a preview in 'Original' (with a Drupal image Style applied)
Sign in or Register to see more