The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for 2 developers experienced in complex application based on Drupal CMS. The beginning of January 2011, and for about 3 months, we need to build an high-level web application based on Drupal to bring online a large set of documents.
The system will include all the most standard CMS features and other more advanced features, for example:
* granular user permissions on pages, documents and folders
* drag-and-drop mutiple-file upload
* search inside documents (PDF, Word)
* versioning system (to keep track of who does what)
* customisable workflow for approval (to change the process of approving documents, pages, etc.)
* temporary workspaces (on-the-fly creation of collaborative spaces)
We are looking 1 or 2 developers with the following characteristics:
* Only individuals (no companies)
* Residing in Europe, better if citizen of a country of the European Union
* Formal University education in software engineering or similar
Sign in or Register to see more