With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1) Be embedded in an HTML page via a "script ..." block.
2) Scan a page's contents for ordered lists and their list items.
3) Generate a Table of Contents from the scan. Each line in the TOC will be the contents of each 'li' in an ordered list. Each line will be in the order they appear in the page.
4) Each line of the TOC will hyperlink to the associated "li..." item on the page
5) There will be a marker placed in the "body" of the HTML page where the TOC is to appear (This marker, defined by you, will be placed in the page by the page designer.)
6) The program will need to handle up to 5 levels of numbered items.
7) At the end of each numbered "li ..." section, there should be a "Back to top" link embedded in its own ...
Sign in or Register to see more