The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for an experienced, creative designer that can take the finished black/white text of a "How to" guide in Word format and turn it into an eye-catching, results producing masterpiece in PDF format.
About the project:
- There is no writing or editing involved ¿ all copy will be provided in Word format
- The guide is a "How To" outlining a financial service
- The guide is about 20 "pages" of generously spaced content
- As well as the overall design of the guide, you will create four infographics that visually elaborate on the content
- This is the first iteration of a what will be many versions, so this is an ongoing gig for the right designer
The designer that I'm looking for meets all of the following qualifications:
- Does all work him/herself and does not outsource
- Has proven experience designing ebooks that produce results (portfolio to prove it)
- Is able to provide advice on the layout/design of the ebook as a content marketing piece to drive referrals to our se...
Sign in or Register to see more