The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for someone to write a well-researched, thorough and very accessible guide to self-publishing. The target audience is all those writers out there who dream of getting their books into print. The tone should be upbeat and positive -- a guide to ACCOMPLISHING dreams. It should cover both the psychological and the practical (pros and cons of each platform, etc).
I would like this to be done very quickly -- and done well.
Native English speakers only, please.
* Must be done with normal/clear formatting (no special heading formats (but do include normal text headings), no bold/italics/underlines/superscripts/etc.)
* Single spaced
* MS Word (margins set at no more than 1" on all sides)
* Acceptable font: Times New Roman size 12
* No hyperlinks, even if they are within the document
* Nothing plagiarized (I'll check it and if it is plagiarized - you will not be paid)
* Includes a non-formatted table of contents
* 1-2 paragraph re...
Sign in or Register to see more