The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a single flash developer who could handle development of an e-learning and e-practice interface.
Currently required to develop up front is the e-practice platform.
The Flash developer's responsibility is to develop on an interface.
The flow is as below:-
1) Receive login input from the user.
2) Send login input to back-end system for verification via SOAP protocols (Web Services)
3) Receive returned data (batch of questions and their answers) via SOAP
4) Present the questions to the user for them to answer. Answers can be in objective/subjective format. The questions comes in the form of: text, graphics, audio recordings. There will be a timer in place to count down the time left for the user to answer.
5) Scores are tracked and returned to the server via SOAP (run on the background) either per question basis, or upon a batch of questions, or completion. - still need discussion on which is more practical/poses less risk of un-tracked score.
This project has...
Sign in or Register to see more