The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Description: Project Description:
Prepare Solidworks design files for a simple Prototype In-Ear Headphone
- Collaborate with Acoustic Engineer to modify existing In-Ear Headphone design, incorporating additional transducers
- Collaborate with Hardware Engineer to shape integral electronics (PCBA) for efficient fit
- Collaborate with Acoustic Engineer to ensure ergonomic fit in ear, maintaining adherence to employer specified design rules
- Ensure that cosmetic elements can be manufactured in machined aluminium at lowest possible cost
- Validate design by completing assembly of one physical unit (parts to be prepared by employer)
- Iterate design, making improvements where needed, based on results from assembly
- 3D design files for integral components, including receivers, microphones, PCB, housing and cables
- 3D design files for assembly
- 3D renderings for marketing purposes
- 2D schematics suitable for production of cosmetic parts and assembly of prototype headphone
Sign in or Register to see more