With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Applying to establish a EB5 Regional Center in Los Angeles in the hotel, hospitality and restarant industry.
Need a business plan written that meets USCIS requirements.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Create high-quality, original content designed to engage an audience in a business environment
- Take on ad-hoc writing and marketing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Business Writing
- Additional Skills: Journalism
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more