176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

eBook about How to start a coffee shop
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Writing & Translation > E-books and Blogs

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job awarded.

May 11, 2013

Job description changed. New Version|Previous Version

May 8, 2013
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

I need an eBook written on "How to start a coffee shop with low budget". In the introduction bit (20% of the book), do cover: 1. WHAT can the guide provide to target Niche 2. WHY is the guide valuable to your target Niche The other 80% of the book will be gist of how to start a coffee shop with low budget, using a step-by-step guideline. Here are some possible topics, but add on more as you research: - Lease or own your coffee shop - How much budget and how to plan the budget / finance - People to hire - Best Layout to maximize space - Decoration type, numbers of seats, tables, coffee shop size - What Kitchen equipment and preferred brands - How much to stock up - How to be sustainable - How not to be over excited over creating the menu - License - Complementary food: food relevant to the crowd and neighborhood / location determines type of food - Offer a loyalty program Feel free to propose a Budget (Low Budget) that you think fits the title of the book best. Length: about 30 pages. You should divide the content up into logical chapters with captivating subheadings. Photos/illustrations would be a huge plus, but be sure to only use non-copyrighted images. Contents must be 100% original. It must be an easy read but with substance. Also, you should have flawless written English. Please include examples of previous coffee shop / coffee house -related writing. The document must be in a format I can edit (e.g. word document).

I need an eBook written on "How to start a coffee shop with low budget". I'm hoping the ebook so as global as possible, but primary target is the US market. In the introduction bit (20% of the book), do cover: 1. WHAT can the guide provide to target Niche 2. WHY is the guide valuable to your target Niche The other 80% of the book will be gist of how to start a coffee shop with low budget, using a step-by-step guideline. Here are some possible topics, but add on more as you research: - Lease or own your coffee shop - How much budget and how to plan the budget / finance - People to hire - Best Layout to maximize space - Decoration type, numbers of seats, tables, coffee shop size - What Kitchen equipment and preferred brands - How much to stock up - How to be sustainable - How not to be over excited over creating the menu - License - Complementary food: food relevant to the crowd and neighborhood / location determines type of food - Offer a loyalty program Feel free to p...

May 8, 2013

Close
  • Posted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: Less than $500
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

I need an eBook written on "How to start a coffee shop with low budget".

I'm hoping the ebook so as global as possible, but primary target is the US market.

In the introduction bit (20% of the book), do cover:
1. WHAT can the guide provide to target Niche
2. WHY is the guide valuable to your target Niche

The other 80% of the book will be gist of how to start a coffee shop with low budget, using a step-by-step guideline.

Here are some possible topics, but add on more as you research:
- Lease or own your coffee shop
- How much budget and how to plan the budget / finance
- People to hire
- Best Layout to maximize space
- Decoration type, numbers of seats, tables, coffee shop size
- What Kitchen equipment and preferred brands
- How much to stock up
- How to be sustainable
- How not to be over excited over creating the menu
- License
- Complementary food: food relevant to the crowd and neighborhood / location determines type of food
- Offer a loyalty program

Feel free to p...

Sign in or Register to see more

Job ID: 41237769
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 United States  |  
I truly love what I do. And it shows in the finished product. I am a polished, dedicated, and creative writer, researcher, and editor ready to put...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 41331745  |  Submitted: May 9, 2013 13:54 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
"Weaving Thoughts ranks in the Top 200 out of 100,000+ freelancer writers on Elance in terms of its annual revenue" "Weaving Thoughts makes it to...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 41261420  |  Submitted: May 8, 2013 04:05 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Dionne B.      
Dionne B.'s identity has been verified.  Learn More
 United States  |  
Winner
Social media and utilizing each platform to engage followers is my expertise. I have an extensive background in culinary topics including healthy...
2
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 41252292  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 23:45 ET 
Delivery
Within 2 weeks
$98.63

 United States  |  
Words You Want is the most experienced writing company on Elance with 6,000 completed projects and over $2 million lifetime earnings, our...
14
  |  
 4.9   |  $471,634 Earnings   |  1273 Jobs   |  3 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 41251057  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 22:53 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Philippines  |  
"Industry exposed versatile writer with extensive training in business, marketing, arts, law, and events. I'm willing to share Academic and...
6
  |  
 4.9   |  Private   |  52 Jobs
Bid ID: 41249459  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 21:46 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Justin H.      
Justin H.'s identity has been verified.  Learn More
 China  |  
INVITED
Your important project deserves more than common professionalism. I add value and make you stand out. My translation works were published in U.S....
8
  |  
 4.9   |  Private   |  44 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 41248543  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 21:05 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Pakistan  |  
INVITED
Providing quality work to my clients is my priority. I work for customer satisfaction and try to deliver what is required by the clients. Internet...
3
  |  
 4.7   |  Private   |  6 Jobs
Bid ID: 41239914  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 15:45 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Experienced writer, U.S. college educated, mom of six (mostly grown) kids. Experience as legal secretary and assistant, restaurant manager and...
6
  |  
 4.5   |  $880 Earnings   |  5 Jobs
Bid ID: 41239742  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 15:41 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Canada  |  
Here at Writing the Right Way, we believe in establishing strong, long term relationships with each and every one of our clients. We believe in...
5
  |  
 4.7   |  Private   |  220 Jobs
Bid ID: 41239624  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 15:38 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United Kingdom  |  
Writing | Web Design | Graphics | PR | Media Relations | Social Media Management | SEO Strategy | photography | event Management...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 41239304  |  Submitted: May 7, 2013 15:30 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »