The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
eBook content: anything about Education (no minimum page requirement)
eBook Assignment Guidelines:
1) Create an introduction to your eBook, such as those that are found in physical books. What is your eBook about; what will the reader discern/learn after reading your eBook? Who is the audience; how can this eBook be used?
2) Navigation: how will the reader navigate your eBook (using end notes, via a table of contents or index)?
3) ALL graduate projects should have references - lots of references - in APA citation format.
4) Create a prologue or conclusion page. You may even create a page "About the author," if you wish.
Components/Elements for eBook
? Table of Contents
eBook Creation Tips:
- Plenty of visuals / images
- Use photos/ clip arts that are free from the internet
- Take a printscreen of the image you find online (remember to save printscreen into a jpeg file)
can use Joomag or Issuu as Ebook creating tool.
Sign in or Register to see more