With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm trying to setup a Linux server on the Amazon EC2 platform to serve a few websites. I am very familiar with hosting websites on Windows but I'm new to linux. I have an instance running and mostly configured but I seem to be having a few configuration problems and I have a few questions regarding tightening security, etc.
I need to find an experienced Linux and EC2 consultant who can guide me through installing or configuring Apache, Tomcat, Railo, MySQL, and FTP access on an EC2 instance. Ideal candidate will have advanced working knowledge of the EC2 platform and Linux security.
Specific project goals include:
- discuss instance security and server access methods
- setup new or tweak existing Ubuntu EC2 instance
- is another linux flavor better suited?
- setup external EBS volumes to store web and database data - designed to make backups easier
- install or reconfigure Apache
- currently working via LAMP install
- need help with named vhosts for multiple domains
Sign in or Register to see more