With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a plugin written for Eclipse IDE [obscured] / to allow editing of rules stored within DataSift [obscured]
DataSift has a full REST API that gives full access to recreate it's Web based interface with a 3rd party plugin. The API allows access to the following functionality
* Create Rule
* Fetch Rule
* Delete Rule
* List Rules
* Compile Rule
Requirements for plugin -
Top Level Functions
* Creation of a rule (asking user for name, description + tags)
* Listing rules - Allow user (as if displaying a directory of files) to list available rules to edit.
* Editing of a rule (select from rules) and load into the IDE for editing
* Delete rule - Allow user to delete a rule already created (with confirmation box)
* Compile Rule - check if the code actually compiles and if not returns error messages to the user.
* Code highlighting for our CSDL Language -> [obscured] /help/kb/csdl/an-introduction-to-csdl
* Auto-completion of CSDL targets - see -> [obsc...
Sign in or Register to see more