The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am starting a small online business involving detachable jewellery for shoes. The product is fun but classy ie not tacky. The jewellery embellishes the original footwear and allows customisation and makes the wearer feel good. The target market is broad ranging from girls 6 y/o to mature women. Initially the jewellery will be sold online however this may later include retailers.
I require a relatively simple ecommerce site preferably using umbraco. [obscured] gives you an idea about the basic structure of the site.
I need an individual/s who:
- is creative and looking to develop a unique and fun ecommerce website to visit;
- is technically good at website development;
- delivers a level of business thinking to the project
- is experienced at ecommerce websites;
- speak fluent English; and
- responsive and a good communicator.
Your responsibilities are to do all necessary and usual tasks involved in designing & developing an ecommerce ...
Sign in or Register to see more