The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking to hire a write to take 5 articles we've written and edit those article into press release format for syndication to online press release outlets.
Here's what this project entails, from your perspective:
* You'll receive a link to an article and a press release headline.
* You'll review the article.
* You'll write an original summary/introduction that summarizes the article and supports the headline.
* You'll edit out some aspects of the article that aren't appropriate for a press release (such as 1st person stories).
* You'll edit the body of the article as needed to format it into a press release and presents the author of the article as an expert. For example, you'll put some sentences or paragraphs in quotes, and include some phrases at the beginning of phrases (such as e.g. "According to...).
You'll do that 5 times for 5 different articles.
Note: I am NOT looking for you to craft press releases 100% from scratch. You you do NOT need to re-write the article ...
Sign in or Register to see more