With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have recorded a 43-minute video interview on two cameras (an iPhone and a Toshiba mini camera). One file is .mov and the other is .mp4. Each is around 3GB. The film consists of an interview with a gardener.
I can supply the files by post on a memory stick.
I need you to do the following:
- Cut out any hesitations etc, using cuts between the two cameras.
- Add interest by switching between the two cameras occasionally.
- Add occasional 'noddies' which I have added at the end of the film.
- Add a simple text-only title board and two or three credit boards.
- Improve the sound and video quality if you can.
- Add a bit of free music at the beginning and end.
- Chop out the initial 2-3 minute chat before the interview starts, and similarly the section at the end after the interview finishes.
- Convert it to an MP4 file.
- Provide an additional MP3 sound-only file.
The outputs will be:
- MP4 file with title and credits, on a memory stick.
- MP3 audio file, also on the me...
Sign in or Register to see more