With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A perl script to parse and reformat a text file to match the template is needed.
Attached are sample input files and a sample of the desired output format. A diagram showing the parts of the text that need to be edit/reformatted is also included.
The input text file contains multiple entries representing the output of an 'activity monitor', with the start/end of each entry being clearly defined:
- Each entry starts with a header describing the settings of the activity monitor used
- A number of columns follow, listing activity measures/data.
- The columns need to be reformatted to match the sample template provided
The output file should contain the same entries with some reformatting:
- The header portion will remain largely unchanged with the exception of one entry
- The columns should be reformatted to match the sample file template provided
Please note that although in the sample files provided each column has only 30 rows (30 minutes of data in 1 min intervals), the numb...
Sign in or Register to see more