With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
PLEASE: Read entire post carefully before bidding.
Individual author in the process of self-publishing several children's books is seeking a brutally honest editor.
2. Complete discretion and privacy. (One of the job descriptions on this site actually had 7 stories and an invoice posted in the job description. My stories are copyrighted or have a copyright pending, but I'm not ready to share them with the world.)
3. Experience editing children's stories. It is nice if you have written stories for children, but I want someone who has edited the stories of people they don't know.
4. Ability to give clear, specific feedback on each paragraph of the story and the story as a whole.
5. High level command of the English language.
6. I am not looking for a complete rewrite of my stories. I just want to make sure that they are well-written and appropriate for the target audience.
To date, only friends and family have reviewed the work. It's easi...
Sign in or Register to see more