With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Hiring, firing and managing of freelancer writers
- Follow relevant brand and country editorial guidelines
- Collect and report traffic data to team and superior on a daily and monthly basis
- Update events and places on a weekly basis
- Edit and publish all freelancer articles
- Update Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts for brand on a daily basis
- Compile content for 8 enewsletters a month after written approval by Editor in Chief
- Create a yearly editorial calendar and submit to superior for approval
- Create a monthly list of planned freelancer articles and submit to superior for approval
- Keep up to date with events, activities, new apps, trends for parents(daily monitoring)
- Work with designer for FB covers, festive logos, a cohesive and consistent brand image
- Check on site daily for Quality Control--report bug, needed improvements
We imagine that this role will require around 20-25 hours a week.
- Primary Skills: Editor...
Sign in or Register to see more