The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Before, during and after any PPM implementation the art of stakeholder communications is crucial.
1. What is stakeholder communication? (SHC) (its not just telling people stuff - its listening)
2. What role does stakeholder communication have in a PPM implementation scenario? (are there any unique elements that a typical SHC plan might not address)
3. How do you work out who your stakeholders are? What if you miss one?
4. What does the stakeholder communication loop look like? Brief/gather requirements/feedback requirements/approval etc
5. How much stakeholder communication is enough?
6. What makes effective stakeholder communication as opposed to just stakeholder communication?
7. When does stakeholder communication end?
8. Effective SHC top tips
Sign in or Register to see more