The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Excellent English writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
We're looking for an eLearning-oriented blogger to create keyword-rich content to keep our audience engaged and returning to our website.
- Write one to two blog articles per week (online course production, course marketing, keeping online student's attention, others will need to be developed by you)
- 400-600 word articles
- A few keywords will be provided of company names
- Writer should be experienced and know about the eLearning industry and online course publishing
- Writer will send articles via email to a provided address.
Applying for position:
- Provide 1-2 past blog posts or articles you have written about the eLearning industry
- If you...
Sign in or Register to see more