With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm an SME in digital publishing (but not in elearning) and have created a Captivate elearning course of about 100 slides. It's in a draft form and I want a review of the course before it's completed with recommendations for improvements.
The project is the first module of several in a course on digital publishing that's aimed at professional publishers.
The aim of this review is to
1. Get the course design and learning effectiveness right, and
2. Use this first module to establish a "house style" to apply to the other modules in the course.
I'd expect the review to cover the following but it's not restricted to this. Basically, I'm looking for an expert's advice to improve the project from its first draft:
- instructional design issues
- educational effectiveness
- technical/Captivate issues
- style and usability
- overall impressions and advice
- suitability for small business/consumer use (this is not an internal company training programme)
2. Recommendations: ...
Sign in or Register to see more