With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
The Deliverability Analyst has a technical and network background, with experience in email marketing and the delivery challenges therein. This includes a knowledge of CAN-SPAM at the macro level to a knowledge of the IP routing, ISPs, delivery protocols and specific SPAM-monitoring third parties at a more detailed level. The position supports the company's Production Department and reports to the CTO.
- responsible for resolving email deliverability problems
- manage Linux based mail server (QMAIL) and configure IPs, DNS, Reverse
- good understanding of SPF, SenderID, DKIM email authentication
- responsible for analyzing and improving the deliverability of outbound
- manages technical vendors, develops redundancy plans for MTA providers
- manage relationships with relevant third parties (Barracuda, Spamhaus,
- creates deliver...
Sign in or Register to see more