176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Email newsletter campaign for parenting site [rewrite]
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Writing & Translation > Newsletters

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job awarded.

Jun 21, 2012
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Wed, Jun 20, 2012
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: United States
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    United States

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: $100 - $150
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

Nature of Business: Parenting website focusing on providing quality web content to struggling 1st or 2nd time parents.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Weekly email newsletters with topics focus on "Parenting tips"

- Email content should be written in fun, light-hearted and yet compelling manner.

- American native english speaking writer preferred.

- 1 ebook will be provided to break down the information into bite-size for email newsletters purpose.

- Required total 28 emails with maximum 250 words each. (250 word count inclusive of intro/conclusion)

- To include a brief introduction & sign-off for every email newsletter.

- 90% research done for you, just need to beef up the content with the remaining 10%.

- You may create "4-part series" email type as well. From the ebook, pick 4 similar tips & create a "4-part series" on discipline, for example.

- These email series should have appropriate introduction & conclusion leading to the next email.

- Will be inserted into my watchlist for fu...

Sign in or Register to see more

Job ID: 31383124
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 United States  |  
Whether it is a message on your home page, an entry on your blog, or a short story for your book, you want the language to be original,...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31391581  |  Submitted: Jun 21, 2012 07:40 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Winner
I am a stay at home mom that loves to write. I have come to enjoy article and content writing for online companies. I can work under pressure and...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31385508  |  Submitted: Jun 21, 2012 02:10 ET 
Delivery
Within 1 week
$100.00
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »